You know you're writing too much 5-0 fic when...
- Your spell-check dictionary contains more than five words in Hawaiian.
- You can't type "kona" without first typing "Kono."
- You don't even notice that you've accidentally typed "Danno" instead of "Danny" three times in a row.
- You can map out the route in your head through downtown Honolulu from five different areas to the Ali'iolani Hale.
- You can type Ali'iolani Hale without having to think about it.
- You seek out restaurants when you're in Hawaii specifically for fic research.
- You actually have so many of these examples in your head that you write a list just to get them out.